November 18, 2008

my day from sat-tues

well... i saw everyone's blog and they post about it already so... here it goes... i went to vivo on Sat with sophia, jia yi, ellena, andrea and chris. andrea and chris went to vivo straight and i went to pick up the rest at the school bus stop. they suppose to meet at bus stop at 9.40 am but jia yi came at 9.30, sopia at 9.50 and ellena at 10. so had to hold back andrea and chris. my mom drop us off and we ran to the cinema. but we got lost so we ran in a circle. we bought tickets for Madagascar 2 at 11.50am. the ticket was $7.50. so ex!!!! then still had time so my and chris went to eat lunch, while the rest went shopping. we had long john silvers. after that we hurry to the box office where everyone was eating their popcorn and nachos. we bought popcorn, sophia gave us our tickets, then we go in the cinema. movie was funny.fter the movie finish, we walk around. then sophia, andrea, jia yi  and ellena felt hungry so we walk towards to directory. they look for McDonald's but don't have! so the walk, walk, walk, then found starbucks... but they don't want and leave me and chris there. i wait for chris cause she bought a drink and a banana :). then, we dono where they go so we call them. they said they were at this restaurant called Secret Recipe. so we walk, walk, walk then found the place. we order food then calculate money. wah loh!!!! so hard to calculate cause got GST and service charge!!! so in total we play $60.25!!! so ex!!! then mye and chris got rid of all our 5 cent coins. haha. then we went to pay. they gave $1 extra so andrea took it and my and chris took the receipt. we tear half , half, the other's thought we were retarded... after tat we went our separate ways... me and chris had to go to drop off point and the other's went to the MRT... so we went into giant cause the drop off point was behind giant. so we go there. got door, but not allowed to go through. so i called my dad then he tell me directions which was a bit helpful. i hang up, with chris behind me. i managed to go to the front entrance, then i call my dad. cause easier that way. chris went up the escalator to 2nd floor then see my far away then take escalator down then catch up with me. walk, walk, walk  then saw my dad. after 20 min found drop off point!!! i said i never want to go vivo again. so he immediately drive back home,  cause i got fencing. go pick up my friend and go fencing. got back home 'bout 6.30 had dinner, watch some tv then go sleep.
forgot to mention...  i got very small tv in my room so can watch:) and that was my saturday... now my monday!!!! it was same old, same old. go fencing in afternoon, then go home, eat, watch tv, sleep. next day, tuesday, had fencing lesson, mom picked my and my bro, went to eat and borrow dvd from library. got home, watch tv, then sleep. that was my day from sat-tues!!! lol!!! bye

No comments: